Recipes for cashew subsidiary product business
Table of Contents
Cashew nut milk
- Submerge the raw cashew nuts (raw cashew are required for the cooked cashew nuts containing less starch influence the texture and thickness of the milk) into the water for about one hour;
- Sprinkles of powdered cinnamon will leverage the taste and flavor of the cashew milk;
- Agave nectar can be replaced by syrup or bee honey if it is not available.
- If you want to make nut milk like almond milk, walnut milk, or macadamia milk, add in dressing, honey more or less depending on your preference. (Almond shall be prepared by soaking in water for one day at least).
Pour all the ingredients including one-third cup of cashew, one teaspoon honey or agave nectar, 0.5g vanillin, half of teaspoon of powdered cinnamon and purified water of proper quantity(0.5 L) into the blender for thoroughly mixing up.
200 grams of cashews. Milk powder 250g, sugar 100g, salt 1g, salad oil 700g.
- Scoop out cashew nuts after blanching in boiling water for half a minute, and then stir-fry cashews for half a minute at the soft fire until cashews turning slightly brown.
- Add 80 grams of water, sugar, a hint of salt in the pan under soft fire, then boil the mixture until thickened.
- Stir-fry cashew twice, so that the syrup wrap cashew evenly, and before sugar has not dried pour milk powder in keep stirring constantly, until milk powder evenly wrap each cashew.
- Remove the pot from the oven and spread the cashews evenly on a large iron plate to cool down and serve.
Sprinkling a hint of salt brings the special flavor to the creamy cashew.