This raw cashew grading machine is a previous processing step of the whole production line. It could lessen the workloads of the following processing. And the easy operation enables any plant to use this machine. Of course, you can choose to use this grader separately or in a production line.
Table of Contents
Introduction of Raw Cashew Grading Machine
The cashew grader is used for sorting the nuts into several different grades in order to improve the next opening shell rate. It usually includes 3 to 5 grades: <18 mm, 18-20 mm, 20-22mm, 22-24 mm, 24-26 mm, >26mm. And this could be made according to the customer’s requirements.
This machine is composed of transmission, hierarchy, chassis, and other components. It doesn’t have a complex structure and it is automatic.
Operation Methods of Raw Cashew Grading Machine
- Check the circuit before starting.
- Connect power supply according to the arrow direction, and remember operation is irreversible.
- Continuously pour raw fruits into the hopper, adjust the size of the feeding door, and enter the uniform grading barrel of cashew nuts.
- The classification bucket has three different sizes of holes, corresponding to the following receiving hopper.
- The cashew grading barrel rotates under the rotation, also leaves a small number of nuts to reclassify.
- The large nuts rotate from the drum to the next level over and over, to achieve the effect of the classification.
- Though the drum rotating, nuts get through a single plugging hole to the deburring roller rotates synchronously and are sent into the air.
|Voltage||380 v 50 hz|
Actually, we grade cashew before further processing not only for convenience but also for its market value, or simply, price. Mostly, sellers will package cashew nuts according to their size and sell at different prices. Plants choose to grade cashew at the first step or last. Anyway, the grading is to realize the most value of nuts.